Sunday, April 8, 2012

Jeremiah

Email is on Tuesday this week because we have transfers tomorrow.  I'll be staying here with Elder Hatch, but every other companionship in the zone will be changing.  It's gonna be great.  In the last 6 months, weekly baptisms in the mission have doubled, and we're still pushing for 100 in a month.  That's easy for some missions (Salt Lake), but we've never done it.

Diane! Sixteen! Preposterous!  I'm sure Diane will have plenty of dates to go on, and hanging out is pretty great in High School, it's the 20-30-year-olds that President Monson reproved, rebuked, and reprimanded in last April's conference for not dating.

I don't have dreams very often, but this week I had 4, and I was home from my mission in all of them, still wearing the tag though, which was weird...I think the whole 18 months thing is messing with my mind.

How's the Gilbert Temple coming along?  We drive past the Ft. Lauderdale temple construction site every time we go to the mission office/home/chapel and right now it is a field with cows and a few piles of different colored (yellow, brown, dark brown) dirt.  It's great because it is right next to the intersection of two major highways and everyone who lives and moves in South Florida will be able to see it.

I finally finished the book of Jeremiah.  Reading the entire standard works was a good decision, but it has proven to be a lengthy process since there is so much more that I need and want to study and so little time to do it.

I love you,

the Church is True!

Elder Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment