Monday, June 11, 2012

The Dumb Shall Speak

Hi Family!


We got our own senior couple all to ourselves now.  The McCormicks from washington state just got here on saturday and they are wonderful.  They've already been a great help and will be a permanent part of the marathon branch.

I've been sick this last week as well.  It is harder to feel the spirit when you're not at 100% health-wise, even if you aren't doing anything particularly wrong.  So that's been this week's struggle.  It was needful though.  I hadn't been giving my companion enough opportunity to speak up and teach, so God struck me dumb to prevent me from speaking
too much.  Seriously my voice was way messed up.  It's still not completely back but I can talk now.

Well, I'm going to go watch my companion play basketball for a bit.  Have a great week!

Elder Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment