Sunday, April 8, 2012

MoTab

Greetings from Key West!

Things are great in the Florida Keys.  It's really a small town feel in most of the islands, and even in Key West to a degree, which is kind of weird, because I thought islands would be different.  Spring Break...yes...there are lots of people here for spring break.  They stay on the west side of the island though where all the beaches and downtown shops and evil worldly things to do are.  It's super nice right now...the highest recorded temperature here is 95!  We're doing great things and we'll hopefully be baptizing many people in the coming weeks.  One is a family from Mexico City, which still has a special place in my heart as the land of my initial assignment :)

Mack Wilberg is amazing...Diane, if you get a chance, tell him your missionary brother thanks him for being one of the most influential missionaries ever.  I've talked to many people who have never talked to a member of the church, but they have heard and been touched by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, and they have been more open to the gospel because of the spirit they felt through music.  One of the most faithful members of the church that I have met on my mission was first introduced to the church because he heard the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.  I'm a huge Wilberg fan.

Life is good.  Much Love!

Elder Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment